WELCOME TO COUNTY BUILDING CONTROL
Established in 2016, County Building Control offers a client focussed Building Control Service, providing an alternative to Local Authority Building Control. We strive on our client care and our prompt and professional service; from plan checking to site visits, working with our clients throughout the whole building process offering advice and practical solutions. Our committed attitude and “ownership” approach is what sets us apart from our competitors and an appreciation that our staff and clients are key to our future success.
Benefits of using County Building Control
- Providing innovative and practical solutions
- Clients receive a tailor-made service to projects demands
- Highly experienced and qualified staff, providing dedicated support
- Reputation built on strong long-term relationships
- Step by step guidance
- Single point of contact, utilising our experience and relationships within the local building sectors.
- Not passed aside within internal departments
- No restriction of bureaucratic statutory time limits with our building control system giving greater flexibility.
As a property owner, developer, builder or architect you are responsible to ensure that your property complies with the Building Regulations. By appointing an Approved Inspector, you can be assured that you will be getting the best possible advice and service on helping you achieve compliance. We will work with you from the concept design stage right through to completion, resolving potential issues in the early stages of the design process saving you time and money, and minimising risk.
We are licensed by the Construction Industry Council on behalf of the Secretary of State in England and Welsh Ministers in Wales. As such, County Building Control is approved to deliver full building regulation approval services as an Approved Inspector in accordance with section 49 of the Building Act 1984 and Regulation 3 and 5 of the Building (Approved Inspectors etc.) Regulations 2010.’
We are also fully insurance backed – with Government approved Professional Indemnity & Public Liability schemes.
County Building Control would like to reassure our clients that we are open for business in the face of the [...]
Our License (notice of approval) & insurance certificate can be viewed via the weblink below: –
Chartered Association of Building Engineers
Quality Management Certified to ISO:9001